Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you walk into your perfume or spray it right onto the skin?

what do you think is betterDo you walk into your perfume or spray it right onto the skin?
If you want the perfume to last spray it on. try spraying it where your body it the warmest throughout the day like your wrist, in your hair, behind your ears, on your neck. What this does it allows the fragrance to smell longer.. that's because heat allows the base notes to ';stand out'; Do you walk into your perfume or spray it right onto the skin?
Since I'm a guy, I do neither, but I accidentally walk into my daughter's perfume occasionally. Personally, though, I think walking into it is better because it diffuses it. When you spray it on directly, it's more concentrated. Some people, like myself, can't stand the strong reek of perfume, even if it has an otherwise pleasant aroma.
Actually, perfume lasts longer if you spray it on your hair. That's because, we tend to sweat during the day, so no matter where you put it on your skin it will sweat off during the day. But the hair holds on to the scent, making it last all day. Hope this helps! :)
i spray it on my hair, neck, arms and clothes. i also wear a very light scent. if it is a stronger scent, you should probably walk into it.
I like to spray it on my wrists, neck, behind ears.


Then I like to spray some in the air and walk through it.


But thats just if you like to have a scent last longer.


:)
I do both.





But it stays longer if you spray it onto your skin.





And if it's body mist, then walk into it.
I usually walk into it so as not to soak the skin.
spray it
depends on how strong it smells.
i dance into it. better coverage.
I do both.
bothh :D
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment