Thursday, January 7, 2010

I accidentally sprayed perfume into my mouth, it was just one spray but what do I do? I heard it's poisinous

HELP!


I have a headache now.I accidentally sprayed perfume into my mouth, it was just one spray but what do I do? I heard it's poisinous
You're fine. Rinse your mouth out with lots of water, until you can't taste it when you're not inhaling through your nose (that's so you don't get the smell confused with the tatse). One spray is less an milliliter, so don't worry.





Edit: Don't DRINK lots of water, that will rinse the perfume from your mouth down to your stomach. Rinse and spit.I accidentally sprayed perfume into my mouth, it was just one spray but what do I do? I heard it's poisinous
I did that once when I was a little kid, tasted horrible and gave me a sore throat for a while. Got the idea from watching Bugs Bunny. I'm still here by the way. You'll be fine.
One spray won't do any serious damage. The headache will go away with some tylenol or something. Yes, if you sit down and drink the whole bottle, it'll make you very ill. But in your case, you have nothing to worry about. Drink some water to get the taste out of your mouth. If that doesn't work, try something with some flavor to it - like juice or coke. Other than that, just don't panic. You're fine.
drink lots of water, it washes it down. Drink 4-6 cups.
It will not poison you,eat something that will get rid of the taste.
It's not poisonus, a McDonalds Big Mac is more poisonus than perfume. It has alcohol so maybe that's why you have a headache, just drink water like the one girl said to get it out of your system quicker. You will be fine.
You will be o.k.

18 comments:

  1. I accidentally swallowed it and I feel dehydrated and water won't help the doctor says it's fine but it's really hard to breath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drink juice or coke and you will be fine

      Delete
  2. My grandma accidentally put perfurm in her mouth she drunk 4 cups of water and it got read of the taste and smell. Guys go do that now hurry !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had pills wrapped in a napkin (Ibuprofen), I took the pill and noticed the smell and weird taste as I was swallowing the pill. I hope I'm ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was having an orgy with my teachers so I could get an a on my next test I didn't want my perfume in thought touchy peachy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sprayed some perfume in my mouth and Im 11 and I'm putting water in my mouth and spitting it out I washed out a candy spray and it didn't have label and I added perfume in it and I did this 6 times and it still hasn't gone away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I guess we are twins now. I did the same thing as you. (I'm 11.) I did it for a video. Lmao

      Delete
  6. I did this today and bumps grew all over my tongue. I quickly rinsed my mouth with lots of water then I gargled milk a few times and that seemed to work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. some kid bet me 3 dollars and a big ass sucker that I wouldnt. Thanks to this blog, I just got 3 dollars and a tasty sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me and my friend ate it were dying nothing works

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put perfume on my clothes last night, and today I felt like when it on my lips. can that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I accidentaly sprayed perfume on my mouth and i vomit 2 times because of the taste and smell i drinked water..juice and coke nothing was happening should i wait

    ReplyDelete