Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the perfume Abercrombie and Fitch spray on their clothes and on their stores?

Skunk odorWhat is the perfume Abercrombie and Fitch spray on their clothes and on their stores?
i don't know, but I think it stinks and it gives me a feakin headacheWhat is the perfume Abercrombie and Fitch spray on their clothes and on their stores?
I asked the woman who worked there and she said they steam their clothes with ';Fierce';, the one with the six-pack abs on the bottle. It doesn't smell like it when you first put it on but once you let it air out a little it's a match.
it's not an actual perfume it is a spray that smells good to keep the clothes from wrinkling and getting holes in them from the boxes. it has a little bit of perfume/colone in it to smell good.
I usually hate it when people do this, but thanks you asking this question. I love the way they smell after I buy them too:]
Fierce... I %26lt;3 IT SOO MUCH!!! i bought it for my brother and he wears is everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment