Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should a high school girl wear body spray or perfume?

Which is more relevant?Should a high school girl wear body spray or perfume?
body spray is cheaper but...





perfume will last a lot longer





with body spray it seems like you have to put more on every two hours!


if you want the smell to stay on longer, spray all over yourself once you get out of the shower. the scent will stay in your skin longer than on clothes. Should a high school girl wear body spray or perfume?
deoderant and perfume. body spray is kind of grade school.
perfume











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
for a high school girl, perfume may be a little too heavy. body spray serves the purpose well for being fresh and light. given a preferred choice, i'd say that a really nice smelling shampoo and bath foam will nail it - herbal essences highly recommended.
both
perfume
If you sweat, you are best to wear body spray, because body spray kind of closes the sweat glands. But if you are not doing exercise, or you don't sweat very much, and just want a sweet smell, then perfume is for you. So it depends on how your body functions, everyone is different.
I wear both, Perfume on the ';classy'; days and body spray on the chilled days.





=)
I wear perfume...not a lot though.
Perfume. Mmmm ever smelled DKNY Delicious Night? Mmmmmm
I think it depends on each person. I have always like perfume, but a lot of my friends in high school used body spray. I guess it's whatever you like the scent of more :)





Like Bath and Body Works has SO many types and scents of body sprays. If you're into that then go for it. Otherwise, use perfume :)
I wear both. My favorites are the ones from Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works. I love their scents! %26lt;3
Purfume is a more complex scent, and it will last alot longer.





But body spray is easy to carry because of it's bottle, but it fades quick and the smell is often one sided.
GO BIG W/ PERFUME use your scents of style!!!
depends..do you like to spray it all over, cuz that would be body spray





But if you would rather have something that lasts longer, perfume would be your choice. high school doesn't really require either over the other.
perfume- it's more grown up
Body spray is lighter and doesn't lasr as long. My daughter wears Loves Baby Soft but they have perfume too and she layers to make it last longer. I think the main thing is don't wear expensive cologne or perfume to school. Be sweet and soft and light-then use the more expensive heavier scents for dates etc. It just seems kind of a waste to use it in school. Maybe cologne which is half way between. It lasts longer too. Check out Victorias Secret stuff-they have so many great scents.
doesn't really matter, as long as they smell good :) but perfume lasts longer than body spray most of the time. i recommend Viva La Juicy perfume.
perfume smells better and lasts longer, but body spray is fine too.
perfume
perfume





plz answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Really it's up to you and what you prefer. Perfumes are stronger and last longer while body sprays have a lighter scent. I usually use both though. I use the body spray when I get out of the shower and then after I get dressed and ready to go out, I use perfume.
depends


maybe a subtle perfume, personally i like vera wang's princess.


but i sometimes use body spray.





i think its a preference thing
I wear perfume. Guys tell me they think it's sexy. Who knew? :)


My personal favorite is I Love Love by Moschino. It's strong at first but gets better as the day goes on.





If you've found the right body spray, then use that. It really makes no difference. No one can tell if it's perfume or body spray, unless the spray is super fruity... but who cares?





Just don't wear that Abercrombie or American Eagle or Hollister crap. That's not style and it doesn't smell good. When everyone else wears it, there's no individuality and no personality to it. When someone smells it, they don't think of you specifically, they just think of a girl. And the way I interpret it is that scents are supposed to bring people back to the person who wears it.





Luck and Love.
I use both
Doesn't Matter As Long As You Smell Good





I Wear Both :]

1 comment:

  1. so nice article, thanks for sheare
    best body spray
    admin, i think this a rt icle is most importent for people, i shere it, i like it.

    ReplyDelete