Thursday, January 7, 2010

My perfume doesn't spray a fine mist but it sprays a jet of it instead?

Yup. Is that normal or is there something wrong?My perfume doesn't spray a fine mist but it sprays a jet of it instead?
You perfume sprayer shouldn't do that. Try holding it further away from u when u spray it (to give it a chance to spread). If it squirts in a straight line, then yes somethings wrong. Manufacturers do make mistakes.


I keep empty bobbles of my body sprays so i can use the parts if one gets damaged. If you bought a nice perfume (i.e. a department store one) then bring it back, they should replace it.My perfume doesn't spray a fine mist but it sprays a jet of it instead?
No that is not normal, but it is also quite easy for this to happen, I've had it happen many a times but never with perfume. If it is a pricey perfume, see if you can bring it back to the store you bought it from, but if its a ';why bother'; situation just do the 'spray and walk through' or see if you can switch the bottles? Best of luck!
First, try taking the top/sprayer of and run it under warm/hot water, be careful use tweezers if necessary to hold the cap/top. Then, let dry and try to spray again, IF it is the same....RETURN IT, or ask for an exchange. If you cannot, or are not comfortable, to do so, try spraying it on a cotton pad or ball then blot it on your pulse areas or where you wish! Another hit...I spray it on a cotton ball/cotton pad, and place it between my breast, my bra, and the scent lasts and last with your heart beat and body temperature it is perfect! Also, it will not stain anything you are wearing, because, of the ';bra-protector/barrier';! :)
definitely not normal


something's wrong with the hole

No comments:

Post a Comment