Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why do you spray perfume in the bathroom??

This may be a bit gross, but I have to ask it anyway. Why do women feel the need to spray perfume when they are in the bathroom doing their business? It doesn't make the first smell go away, it just makes it worse. It gags me more than if they hadn't sprayed. They have to know that it doesn't cover it up at all. Please tell me why this happens.Why do you spray perfume in the bathroom??
Well I guess it was good intention. Everyone has different sense of smell. You just happened to ';hate'; the smell of it.Why do you spray perfume in the bathroom??
There is no need. Tell the person to at least wait until an opportune time ';OUTSIDE'; the ladies room. It can be done descretely and if they feel they ';just can't';, Then politely step outside to re-odorize, if it's that bad.
Modesty was invented for women as a paramount virtue. That is the reason.
They feel like they must try something!


When a woman gets out of a bathroom they say, ';How do I look?'; When a man gets out of the bathroom they say, ';I wouldn't go in there if I were you!';
There are a lot of things which people do that just dont' make sense. At least woman is making an effor to make the air smell better
%26gt;_%26gt; I've never heard of that. We don't use anything in our house. Smell is gross but whatever, it's a human function.
Well, my household doesn't spray perfume - we spray air freshener which is specifically made for this purpose. I don't think you can still smell the original smell (eww!), it makes the room smell of whatever flavour the air freshener is. Why would you use perfume? I consider that a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment