Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it me or are purfumes all starting to smell alike? Any good perfume or body spray suggestions?

nothing too expensive


i really like fresh scents


no vanilla, oriental, or floral, or anything woodsy ^_^Is it me or are purfumes all starting to smell alike? Any good perfume or body spray suggestions?
How abot axe?Is it me or are purfumes all starting to smell alike? Any good perfume or body spray suggestions?
If you can find ';Alien'; it comes in a crazy purple bottle and smells amazing! It kind of smells like purple orchids to me. I bought it for someone else and now I'm jealous.





http://www.shopbot.ca/p-60652-2158362.ht鈥?/a>
Well, the type of scent you like tends to smell alike... Most fresh or clean scents all smell the same. You might want to try something new..
Once your body's smelt more than three scents, it's hard to differ between others.

No comments:

Post a Comment