Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why does it slightly burn when i spray perfume on my neck/chest area?

It's most likely sensitive skin. I have the same problem, and if I don't take a shower within 24 hours of putting it on, i usually turn a bit red. I have really fair skin too, and most of us have sensitive skin, just be careful not to use anything too harsh and you'll be fine :)Why does it slightly burn when i spray perfume on my neck/chest area?
it happens to me as well when i use cologne





its the alcohol in the perfume, your skin may just react slightly.





just don't overuse the stuff and maybe vary the spot you apply it to, and there shouldn't be any adverse effects.Why does it slightly burn when i spray perfume on my neck/chest area?
Maybe you have dry skin or sensitive skin. Try using an unscented moisturizer/lotion on that area for a week or so then try the perfume again.
because biggie biggie biggie can't you see. Sometimes you just hypnotize me.
Because that part of your body is kind of sensitive. Sorry for he human growth excerpt. *little eye roll to self*
you might be allergic to it.
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment