Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can i buy a set of perfume, body spray, lotion, body wash etc of the same scent?

Currently I have 4 or 5 different kinds of perfume and lotion etc. but I want to have a consistent scent all thru, in my room, on my clothes, on my body etc. I know that Victoria Secret has 5/$30 collections but does anyone know any other choices i can have? (i know body shop can do that too. but it's a bit expensive)


p.s. i'm in canada so...Where can i buy a set of perfume, body spray, lotion, body wash etc of the same scent?
hmmm......i was gonna say VS





u could try avonWhere can i buy a set of perfume, body spray, lotion, body wash etc of the same scent?
vs, bath %26amp; body works, avon





basically any perfume offers matching lotions and gels
You can find those things at just about any department store. =)
I know that Sephora has tons of sets that usually include solid perfume, spray perfume, and lotion, and sometimes some little fun thing. But you can't buy them online at their website- you have to go to an actual Sephora.





CVS has some Essence of Beauty sets. I think they have lotion, shampoo or soap, and a spray scent. I have some of the lotions, and they smell GREAT. I especially love the Citrus Coconut one.





The Victoria's Secret ones are actually really good. I have one of them, and I LOVE it. (Mine is Love Spell)
I'm not sure if you have this but Bath and Body Works. They don't only have the same scent in body spray, body wash and lotion....but also in hand soap, candles, sometimes even the fruity scents have chap stick! The prices aren't bad either, epically when they have a sale! Plus they sell everything separate, I hate those kits where you run out of one product way faster than the others, so then you gotta buy a whole new set! lol.
do you have a store called bed and bath?
bath and body works, target, cvs(if you have one), walmart or any drugstore.





but the ones from bath and body works smell really good.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment