Thursday, January 7, 2010

What perfume/cologne does Hollister spray on their clothes?

Okay, I've searched this so many times, and I even asked my sister (who works at Abercrombie) but I've heard so many different answers. People have told me that Hollister uses Jake, Malaia, Ryder, and SoCal. Which one are they using CURRENTLY? (because I have also heard that they switch it like every year?)What perfume/cologne does Hollister spray on their clothes?
I'm pretty sure it's Malaia.What perfume/cologne does Hollister spray on their clothes?
They're using August at my Hollister.


Me and my friend found the bottle behind a display.


It was DEFINITELY August.


This made us kinda mad cause they had stopped selling August a few months before....haha. But, yeah, at my place, they use August.
Dont they use their own perfume, i think that would make sense.


They sell it at the store, if your looking for it.


It smells just like the clothes.
they use their own perfume, they sell it at the store:


http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st鈥?/a>
Hollister cologne..... go on their site and look for it.
Why not just go to the store and ask them? No point wasting your time searching for answers! Any way I think Abercrombie is WAY better:D

No comments:

Post a Comment