Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anyone aware of a body spray or perfume that smells like the ocean?

Calgon take me away has discontinued my favorite fragrance. They'd rather you smell like cotton candy or an orange-cicle. I'm looking for anything that reminds me of the ocean. Any one know of any fragrances like that?Anyone aware of a body spray or perfume that smells like the ocean?
Yeah, grab a fish and rub it on you. Have you ever been to the ocean? It smells like fish.Anyone aware of a body spray or perfume that smells like the ocean?
They have fragrances for women as well:





http://www.nautica.com/home/index.jsp?9ytype=S%26amp;9ykw=147630354522%26amp;9yad=34164521022%26amp;9yraw=nautica%26amp;s_kwcid=TC-8466-147630354522-S-34164521022
Ya, rinse out a hair spray bottle or something like that and then mix salt water in a cup and pour it in and wala!
carol's daughter has a scent called ocean. try it out
I couldn't come up with a fragrance off the top of my head, but i'm sure they have something like that at Bath and Body Works


:)
check bath and body works.
No........have you smelled the ocean at low tide?

No comments:

Post a Comment