Thursday, December 24, 2009

How many times do you spray your perfume?

Just wondering.


I usually do about six or seven.How many times do you spray your perfume?
i do it 4 times :)





twice on each side of my neck, then rub both wrists onto my neck.





once just on my chest.





and once in the air and walk into it :)





if you spray too much perfume it smells too alcoholic, and can ruin the scentttt !How many times do you spray your perfume?
Yeah 6 or 7 for me too
4 OR 5
2 to 3 times
As I am getting ready, once on both wrists, and neck...after I am out and about, again in all those spots if I can't smell it anymore, I love my perfume, it is intoxicating and addictive...





Opium by Yves St Larent





Been wearing it since 1984, would never switch...it's my signature!
just 1-2 times at my neck
once or twice
Four - Once on the wrist and rub them together,Once under each earlobe which is a total o0f two since you have two ears, and then once in the air and walk into it!
I spray only 2 or 3 times. Any more than that and I feel like I'm wasting it. I only have so much because Victoria's Secret stopped selling my fragrance.
I spray it once or twice out in the open and then walk into it so it disperses all over me and so I don't smell like an overwhelming old lady.
I do about two. Three at most.





If you're spraying six or seven you probably stink of perfume, and not in a good way.
SOmetimes I wear body spray and others I wear perfume.





With body spray, it's usually about 6 or 7.





With perfume, it's usually about 2 or 3/

No comments:

Post a Comment