Saturday, December 19, 2009

How many time do you spray on perfume on yourself?

What are the best way to spray a perfume?


How many spray is the minimum?


What are other things that can make you smells good and fresh?How many time do you spray on perfume on yourself?
showers mate.How many time do you spray on perfume on yourself?
1.if i'm using my fave perfume I spray alot!!!


2.according to my fave magazine when spraying perfumes spray it in the air and walk under it then spray also a little in your pulse points like your pulse,neck...


3.deodorant!, body sprays,shower gels,lotions...
I spray a mist of about two pumps into the air and step into it.
I spray my perfume on my three times once on my neck once down my clothes, and a little squirt on one wrist (then rub both together) I also use Aussee (sp?) hair products they smell great. And Dove body wash it has a nice clean refreshing smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment