Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where do u spray ur perfume/body spray and how many sprays do u do?

i usually spray my neck once or sumtimes twice


but i dont think it lasts the whole day for me


where do u spray ur perfume/body spray and how many sprays do u do?Where do u spray ur perfume/body spray and how many sprays do u do?
I may just be weird..


But I spray it in the room and walk through it, then I spray it on my wrist and run it on my neck from my wrist.


And if you want it to last a while, you can try spraying some in your hair?


It sounds weird but the scent lasts a long time.Where do u spray ur perfume/body spray and how many sprays do u do?
All three pulse points; behind ears, neck, and on wrists...notice each one is lower than the other -- perfume/sprays/etc. rise up in the air, so if I do about 2 small sprays on these areas it lasts me most of the day :)
i usually spray it on my pulse points....like my neck, my temples, my wrists, and my cleavage, of course :)





but don't rub your wrists together, ive heard that ruins the scent....and i usually spray about 1 or 2 sprays on each area :)
On pressure points-- places where you can feel your pulse such as your wrists and neck.
with perfume, i spray it once, and each day it alternates where i spray it. sometimes on my wrist, others on my neck, and then sometimes on my ankles..hehe.
i spray it on my wrists twice each, because my perfume's smell is really weak
Behind your ears, on your temples, and behind your knees.
I do 2 sprays - one on each side of my neck, but right in my collarbone area. It's best to spray it on your skin as perfumes are made to enhance themselves once they react with your skin's natural oils. If you spray it in your hair or on your clothing, the smell will not last as long and will in fact come off slightly different smelling then if you had sprayed your skin directly.
I spray mi perfume on mi neck and and like all over mi shirt ., and about 5 sprays !!!!!!!!!!! ...
for perfume iv been told by a beautician just under your ear loop.dont ask me why but is suppose 2b da best place.1 spray under each ear
About 1 or 2 inches away from you bozoms. Just about 2-3 sprays, don't drown yourself in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment