Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I find a perfume or body spray (in Canada) that has a Wild Cherry scent?

I noticed that there are a lot of lotions I use that have this nice smell to it... I would like for it to last longer on my skin as a fragrance. Thanks =)Where can I find a perfume or body spray (in Canada) that has a Wild Cherry scent?
The Bodyshop has a lot of things fragranced with Wild Cherry.


Have a look at their online shop.


Happy shopping.Where can I find a perfume or body spray (in Canada) that has a Wild Cherry scent?
I am not sure about wild cherry but there is one called cherry vanilla. I think that is actually what it is called. It is pretty inexpensive and can be found a drug store.
Order a fragrance oil online with a wild cherry fragrance.
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment