Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you spray perfume on your skin or clothes?

If both, which is best--in accordance to longevity...Do you spray perfume on your skin or clothes?
skin - - - it tends to stain clothes.





:O)Do you spray perfume on your skin or clothes?
i pour it on my head
well spray it in the air then walk through it then also if u want long lasting rpray it on neck and rub it on then on wrist ears neva cloths it stains i have pruf
I think it is good to do both. Spray it on your neck, behind your ears, on your wrists and on your clothes. Good luck! I think by doing it this way the smell lasts the longest. Good luck!
usually


i put it on after a shower


so i put it on bare skin


then on my clothes


so like layered


haha


but i have axe


not purfume
i spray on both, but the smell will last longer on fabrics and clothes.
I spray in my body for summer and I spray inside my jackets in winter
Spray it into the air and then walk through the mist. If you spray it directly onto yourself you're going to be that person that has everyone choking on your fumes as you walk by. It'll just be too strong.
umm clothes..cos sth i felt that the perfum will irritate mine skin..i prefer spraying on the clothes..i feel more ease...i always buy mine perfum frm sg website at 88db..they have few recommended perfunes...but still i love gucci envy me perfume!
i do both

No comments:

Post a Comment