Monday, December 28, 2009

How many times do you spray your perfume when you put it on?

And is it Eau de Parfum or Eau de Toillete?How many times do you spray your perfume when you put it on?
one on my neck, one on each wrist and I ALWAYS spray 3 sprays in my hair, its amazing how many guys tell you how nice you smell.How many times do you spray your perfume when you put it on?
Oo and could I ask lynn1805... what purfme do you use and do you use pafrum or toilette? Report Abuse

thanks.


At the moment I have Calvin klein ';Euphoria ';


Lacoste '; touch of pink ';


and Izzy Migake . all eau de toilette Report Abuse

I use parfum but only because it is a little bit more concentrated and I need less of it.


I spray once or twice and I never rub it on my wrists as it breaks the composition down too quickly.


If I want a bit of fragrance everywhere, I spray it into the air and then walk through the mist, for a nice subtle scent.


My favourite fragrances are Chance by Chanel and Tresor by Lancome, both of which can be overpowering, so a light spritz is all that is needed.


I like Estee Lauder's Pleasures for a pretty, feminine and lingering fragrance during the day.


Less is definitely more :)
currently i'm into eternity eau de Parfum by calvin klein. I spray 3 times each side of my neck, and twice each wrist. I also spray into the air and walk through it, so it scents me all over. I'm always heavy handed with my perfumes.
I wear Lancome Miracle %26amp; it's pretty light. I use the body lotion when I 1st get out of the shower %26amp; then a few sprays all over, that's it, It just doesn't smell the same when you douse yourself in it all day (not to me anyways).
eau de parfum,


i do 3 on neck, and several over bosy or just some i walk into, and sometimes my armpits if i am wearing a no-sleeve shirt.
neither one.


some bath n body works perfume


i really need some perfume that lasts long but i don't know what.


mm i spray it on my neck, arm, body, and walk through it.


sometimes i just spray once.
like 12 times or something then i rub in the aftershave to make it stay if you rub in lotion into your body after it locks the spell of perfume into your skin
too many!


around 10 times.





and Eau de Parfum





but then i stopped, because it was WAY too strong.


So now I use body spray instead of perfume.
probably too many!! at least 3 times on my neck once on each wrist and several spritz's i walk into





i use juicy couture and im pretty sure its eau du parfum
oh like 4 going all around my body








p.s. if you are old enough to kiss dont spary it on your neck bcuz guys dont like tasting perfume while giving a hicky
I've got both, one is toujours laimant and Pure Purple.


I spray my boobs and my left and right wrists.
eau de parfum, 3 times, 2 on neck and once on wrist.
It's Eau de Parfum AND Eau de Toillete I use. And lots of it!





x
i spray mine 4 times around my neck


x
umm... well to get a good amount and yet not too much, i usually spray it in the air then walk through it. it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment