Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best way to put on perfume? do u spray it then walk through...?

or spray on your wrists and neck, or all over? after you put on clothes?


i swear i (or other people) can never smell itWhat is the best way to put on perfume? do u spray it then walk through...?
i spray it in my mouth and swallow it, then it travels through my blood stream and permeates through my skinWhat is the best way to put on perfume? do u spray it then walk through...?
well i have heard its best to walk through it because then it gets all over you but i like to put it on my wrists and neck it depends how much you may not be able to smell it but your just used to it..idk some people have it really strong they probobly spray it all over them but sometimes it can be to overwhelming i would just do the wrists and neck and walk through it and if its too strong dont do it again..it also depends what perfume you have some might be stronger than a different kind is..good luck
ok if your talking about a body spray/mist then your supposed to spray then walk through it





but if your talking actual perfume (i hope you know what im talking about) then you dab it on your neck/wrists





i would save up and get perfume, you can smell that all day long! :)
if its a really strog one then spry it and walk through it


but if it isnt very strong then you can just spray it on you





i heard that when you spray it on ur wrists and then rub them together it dilutes the smell
i use oils and put a few drops in my palms rub them together then run my hands threw my hair, it really stays pt and you can smell it all day and night!
I do the walk through way, but I never use Perfume only Deodorisant

No comments:

Post a Comment