Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why does Abercrombie and Fitch spray perfume everywhere and all over their clothes?

I went there and I coughed literally for 10 minutes. I thought I was gonna barf!





P.S. The clothes are really boring (mehe)Why does Abercrombie and Fitch spray perfume everywhere and all over their clothes?
its their signature. all designer stores do that. plus it promotes the perfume, making them sell more of it, plus that allows them to raise the value of their clothes, and people will know its from abercrombieWhy does Abercrombie and Fitch spray perfume everywhere and all over their clothes?
So that the clothes smell good...when you smell the perfume it will remind you of the store and their clothes and everything else. Its a psychological thing. Also haven't you ever noticed that if u walked by there or hollister you can smell the store without even going in? They do that for a reason.
So they can smell like hte store. I'm not really sure. And I agree with you. Way too much. But I like it. Just not too the point where you choke. It's better when it's subtle. Stupid heads. They don't know the meaning of that.
they do it so that when you bring the clothes home it smells like it and then they hope you like the smell you will go buy it so all your other clothes smell like it!



Abercrombie and Fitch is disgusting ;D


Thanks.
if you're coughing so much, and the clothes are ';boring,'; don't walk into the store dumbass.
hollister does it too i hate it, it gives me a headache
cause thats their signature
Finally!!! someone who understands my pain! i can't stand those stores! they make me sic!

No comments:

Post a Comment