Monday, December 28, 2009

Where abouts on my body should i spray my perfume to get the most out of its scent?

I hate how when you put perfume on people can only smell it for half an hour and then it fades away.


Where can i put it so it lasts a bit longer?





Thanks :)Where abouts on my body should i spray my perfume to get the most out of its scent?
If you spray your perfume in the usual places (wrists, behind ears, some people dab their temples,) the perfume will probably fade within the hour. I've read in a couple of fashion magazines that if you lightly spray perfume on your hair (I know, it sounds a little weird!) it will absorb the scent and keep you smelling nice for a much longer amount of time. You can try the whole spray the perfume in the air and walk through the mist thing too, because then the perfume coats your whole body. The best thing to do is to buy perfume in sets (lotion and the scent) because if you put on the lotion first and then layer the perfume over it the scent will last the whole day. Where abouts on my body should i spray my perfume to get the most out of its scent?
-the part of your wrist that looks out not the part that faces down when you type.





-the neck and cleavage area.





-the backs of your knees.





-and NEVER EVER rub it in. It dramatically changes the scent.






cleavage, neck, behind your ears, wrist and the back of your knee. i've also heard if you spray it in your hair the scent lasts longer.
just get a ton of whatever perfume u have, dump it into a big thing, and bathe in it. close your eyes though.
You should spray it on your body. When you spray perfume/cologne on your body, it sticks to the hairs and lasts longer.
wrists, neck, cleavage, and behind your ears.





I've also heard ankles, but I';mm not sure about that.
Put it anywhere you have a noticeable pulse, like your wrists or neck.
Clotes and hair. When I put it on my hair it last forever. :)
not on your clothes but on your wrists, neck and rigt behind your ears

No comments:

Post a Comment