Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I find Perfume Candy (NOT Edible Perfume spray)?

When i was younger there was a teacher who brought in some very strange candy. It was this box that looked like a Chinese take away box. Inside were these little sugar balls that were all types of bright colours. Inside these little sugar balls there was real perfume. So it was a perfume candy. It sounds weird, but the sugar made the perfume nice to eat and very different. I have been trying to find them online but am unsuccessful. Anyone know?Where can I find Perfume Candy (NOT Edible Perfume spray)?
whoa thats really weird. I don't know how I would feel about eating perfume since it is essential oils and all different fragrances. I have never heard of it but sounds like it may be something from an other country... maybe chin since u said it looked like Chinese take away?... I did find this site though, with asain ';Grapes perfume candy'; http://www.koamart.com/shop/39-1526-cand鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment