Monday, December 28, 2009

What's your favorite Cologne / Perfume, body spray whatever.?

I like fierce from abercrombie, but its expensive so sometimes I use axe.What's your favorite Cologne / Perfume, body spray whatever.?
black raspberry vanilla! body mist.What's your favorite Cologne / Perfume, body spray whatever.?
Very Sex for Him 2 by Victoria's Secret Grrr I love it!
Victoria Secrets Love Spell. Got the spray and the lotion. I love it. That and Bath and Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry or Cool Melon.
davidoff cool water its expensive too
Tommy Boy.
Avatar but u can only get it online now =\
Amor Amor by Cacharel is the perfect perfume for women


http://www.perfume-fragrance-reviews.com鈥?/a>


I have used it and love it. Other than that, I also like Alien by Thierry Mugler.
For me: Toss up between Amor Amor and Ralph





For the husband. Acqua D'Gio

No comments:

Post a Comment