Monday, December 28, 2009

What perfume does hollister spray?

okay so I know they spray something about 30-50 minutes but what is the name of the spray and is it for girls or guys?





also does socal for the guys smell different then socal for the girls?What perfume does hollister spray?
First of all guys and girls socal does smell different. Also we spray a form of socal that is not for sale every 15-30 minutes on every item in the store 6 inches away, 2 squirts. The closest thing you can buy that will smell like the store is the guys version of socal. I am 30000000 percent sure I am correct since I have been working there for 9 months now.What perfume does hollister spray?
I have a friend who works at hollister, they actually dont spray any perfumes in the store to make it smell that way. They actually just spray the clothes with this a clothing spray that they isnt for sale. However, the closest smelling perfume to the clothing spray is their California perfume. It wont smell exactly alike, but its the closest one.
I think it is a combination of girls and guys perfume. I saw them spraying the perfume once and it was in a bottle specially marked ';For Clothes';. I am sure that you could ask any one of the workers and they would tell you if you really want to know.
gross smelling.
It's the guy's cologne ';Jake';.


They use to spray Malaia though (check the sp)


I'm sure it's not SoCal/California
They use a mixture of Socal for mean and Water(:
you mean the scent on the clothes? if so, i'm pretty sure its called jake

No comments:

Post a Comment