Thursday, December 24, 2009

How much perfume should I spray every time?

I am new to perfume. I wanna spray it on me like other girls on the street, so when people walk by, they can smell my perfume...(instead of getting really close before they can smell me)





In order to achieve this, at least how much perfume (number of times I spray) I should use? And which areas I should spray?How much perfume should I spray every time?
What I do it one spritz on my wrist, then rub my wrists together, then one spritz to the chest/neck area. I used to just spray it in the air, then kinda twirl through it, and I know a lot of girls who do that. I've found though, that spraying it on pulse points (like the throat and wrists) works better because it's the warmth of your body makes the smell emanate gently off. Plus, when you have it in direct contact with your skin, the fragrance kind of blends with your own natural body oils and will smell a little different on you than other people who wear it.How much perfume should I spray every time?
about two squirts into the air. Wait 3-5 seconds then walk through it.
on skin





only makesure the perfume is meant to be sprayed onto skin, otherwise you might get a rash.
Spray once times on places where you can feel your pulse(knees, behind ears, wrists, etc.). That should do it!
Perfume is NOT meant to be worn in a way that people can smell it as you walk down the street. When I can smell someone theat just walked past me I think ';PERFUME OVERLOAD!!!'; It's just a little on the trashy side.


For everyday wear I like to spray the perfume 3 to 4 steps ahead of you spray twice and walk through





For some formal events hold the perfume about 16 inches from your wrist and spray





For that big news years eve party spray it on your wrist from 10 inches away spritz a little on your hair from 18 inches away and sprits a little on your fingers and massage it into the area underneath your jawbone near your ears.





Hope I could help!
3 sprays maximum.


for each area.... neck... wrist.... behind your knees
well... in order for people to smell it think of where people might be near you and likely to smell you... e.g. if you think someone might hug you then there bound to put their head over your shouldeer and there gonna smell you so I would spary on your neck-left and right... also the other place to spray it is on your wrists thats onme of the places that perfume stays longest on... trust me on that one I've done my research... someat about scent glands or something ;)


you only need about 3-4 squrts a day realy ... Also it depends on what kind of perfume you've got, and how expensive it was. Obviously it was really expensive then you want to be using it sparingly so it last longer...





summary- so you should squrt about 3-4 times on the following places:on either side of your neck and on both of your wrists on the insides.....








have fun lol hope this helps =) have merry christmas


';tis the season to be jolly...';


ps: could you please rate my answeer it took me ages and I'm a really slow typer x x x x x
Very very little.





A person should have to get very close to you before smelling your perfume. Girls with strong perfume are not desirable.
Just a little bit is ok. Not too much on the back of your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment