Thursday, December 24, 2009

If I were to refrigerate EDT spray on perfume, should I keep it in the cardboard box in the fridge?

I'm in a place in India were the climate is too warm to keep the perfume outside a fridge or a temperature controlled compartment.





So I keep the EDT perfume bottles in the fridge. Now should they be kept in the cardboard packaging they came in for storage or should the naked bottle be kept in the fridge?If I were to refrigerate EDT spray on perfume, should I keep it in the cardboard box in the fridge?
you should keep them in the cardboard packaging they came in. if you keep just the naked bottle in the fridge, there is a chance it could get too cold and distort the fragrance. hope this helps : )If I were to refrigerate EDT spray on perfume, should I keep it in the cardboard box in the fridge?
Perfume isn't meant to be kept in the fridge as it will lessen it's life, but I guess in your circumstances it would be the less of two evils if it is too hot and humid there.

No comments:

Post a Comment