Monday, December 28, 2009

Car I spray my favorite perfume in my car? Are there any consequences to doing this?

For example, I don't want to ruin the smell of my car forever by some unforeseen result of spraying the perfume. Should I just stick with frebreeze????Car I spray my favorite perfume in my car? Are there any consequences to doing this?
You don't know what kind of chemicals are in that particular perfume. The different scents/chemicals in the perfume could react with the heat, or change its scent over time (especially to something unpleasant). Remember, perfume is meant to be worn on skin, so it is created to react with your skin... it is also created to wear away after a few hours (all parts of the perfume must wear away, there can be no lingering scents). Perfumes made to be worn on the skin may not disappear in your car. Like that other girl said, the scent can ';sour.';





I recommend sticking to stuff made especially for your car.Car I spray my favorite perfume in my car? Are there any consequences to doing this?
spray it on the floor ..... keep away from fabrics, leather and oh yes the dashboard.
Of course you can, but dont spray it on the dash.
Ruining the smell of the car is not neccessarily a bad thing.





I spritz all the time.
It won't hurt anything if you don't spray it on the seats, dash, or ceiling. Just spray it under the seats. But, Febreeze is loved by all, so why change?
Dont do it! 3 reasons. It WILL stay. People who enter your car may be offended by it due to allergies, or they may not like that perticular fragrance. And also, When it comes to selling your car (and eventually you will) it will give you problems and even limit your selling options to females. Dont do it! Perfume is meant to be an afterthought of a scent not something ';in your face';! It wont fade as people claim. Air fresheners are different. And like others say. The smell fades to you, but its only cuz youre use to it. It is still there. If your car smells bad just get a fabric neutralizer for car upholster.
It will sour!
There shouldn't be any problem with that, as long as nobody is smoking in there when ya do it..
eventually the smell will fade away. assuming you like to drive with the windows down and the stereo blaring. if you do, don't worry about lingering odors, they will vanish eventually. I've bought hundred of the tree air fresheners and you can barely notice the smell in there still
The only thing with spraying perfume is that it can make a very overpowering smell that you can't ever get out. Since you are in the car daily, the smell fades to you, and you'd probably spray more. If a passenger gets in the perfume smell would be intense to them. It could also cause problems if you ever decided to sell it. I had a friend that sprayed the inside of his car with cologne and it got to where I couldn't even ride in it unless the window was down. Personally, I'd just use Febreeze or some other car fragrance that can't get into the fabric.
yep it will make ur car smell good.
Yea wearing Fabreze will just X out the perfume smell!
Spray it on a doubled sheet of paper towel, and put the paper towel under the passenger seat.
Don't get it on your dash or display. It'll ruin it. Spray it on fabric or the floor.
You can spray it in your car. Just don't spray the seats or dash.
just stick with frebreeze

No comments:

Post a Comment