Monday, December 28, 2009

Was it wrong of me to spray 42 sprays of my perfume on my Husband?

It was the closest thing I could find now he wont stop texting me that all the guys keep hitting on him.Was it wrong of me to spray 42 sprays of my perfume on my Husband?
I hope you got most of it on the ';crotchal'; area. Don't stop there sugar...douse his clothes in the closet too.Was it wrong of me to spray 42 sprays of my perfume on my Husband?
In a word....








YES!





(scribbling furiously on 'naughty list')
Tell him to bring one back home and then you three can have some sexy time, threesomes and all.





That was your plan wasn't it, and look it worked, clever girl!





x
Lmao!!


That is a hilarious situation entirely!!
No, but it was wrong that you made him wear one of your sexy bra and panty sets!
I hope he's not a smoker, because one flick of a lighter and he'll come home ';extra crispy.';
you know they say a man wearing woman's perfume turns the woman on !!
Hhmmmm. I thought I smelled him from my car on the freeway. If he uses Old Spice, yes it was OK.
LOL - poor guy
Oh what a waste....oh what a waste..... Wish I were there instead of your hubby....





What's your perfume ?

No comments:

Post a Comment