Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where is the best place on your body to spray perfume?

so that it lasts long?Where is the best place on your body to spray perfume?
They say that the best places to wear perfume is on your pulse points....


wrists, inside the elbow, behind the knee, around the ear


I spray it in the air too then walk under the mist but sometimes the perfume doesn't have the same smell when it lands on certain fabrics or when it combines with hair.Where is the best place on your body to spray perfume?
the neck, and behind my ear...


made you feel good and smells so great ^ ^
spray it on ur wrists behind your ears and in between your legs ((im not trying to b sexual im just trying to give advice)) and on your neck. dont spray too much or in your hair it dries it out leaving it crunchy !
you hair. everyone is taller than me (guys) so I spray the perfume in my hair.
On your wrist or your neck,because your pulse is beating there and it keeps the scent alive longer.
I like to spritz it over my head and then I dab two little spots one on my neck by my ear and the other on the back of my knee, don't use to much often we get so used to our own perfume we don't smell it but others do, so it's always best to go light it will last you just might not smell it. Also I like to switch my perfumes so that I can enjoy the scent as well. On other trick I really like is to buy the body lotion that matches the perfume and after my shower when my pores are open I will use the lotion then the perfume, believe me that lasts.
hair neck and hands,the best is hair
Sweetie, I never spray it on my body. Shake the perfume, hold it at 2 ft away from your body, spray it and then ';walk'; into the spray..this allows the perfume to ';register'; on you. try it in the am and watch people tell you in the pm how wonderful you smell!!!
Behind your ears, behind your knees creases of yor arms.
on the neck,


behind the ears,


and on your wrists
ur wrist - when u put ur hand around ur loved one, he could smell it..


ur neck - when u hug with ur loved one, he could smell it too...


alright, actually it's bcoz it has pulse on it...


remember, don rub after u put it(contrary to the common sense),


the chemical effect will spoil the smell....


or u may spray the perfume,


then u walk into it...


the smell not so strrong,


yet cover whole body..

No comments:

Post a Comment