Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it okay to spray some perfume on my hair ?

I really like my perfume and i can't find a shampoo similar to it.Is it okay to spray some perfume on my hair ?
I like to spray a fine mist of my favourite perfume over my head when I go out, so people get a whiff of scent every time my hair moves :)





However, most perfumes contain alcohol/similar substances which can be drying to hair, so make sure you are conditioning well and use a hair masque/hot oil treatment from time to time.Is it okay to spray some perfume on my hair ?
umm no i wouldnt do tht jsut spray it on your SKIN!!!
Having it on your hair every once in a while isn't going to be a problem. If you always want to put perfume on your hair it might dry it out a little because the perfume has alcohol, but I doubt that one spritz is going to dry your hair that much. If you're really concerned about your hair, spray the perfume in your hand, clap your hands (this gets rid of the alcohol) and run your hands through your hair.
well its bad for your hair but i do it sometimes to make my hair smell good.
I think it is I spray it sparingly over my hair everyday and it doesn't dry out my hair but it contains alcohol which if you spray too much it can make your hair dry:]
sure i do it makes it smell god on a special ocassion
I always spray my perfume in the air...then walk through it! I wouldn't directly spray it in your hair though!
i agree with the first answer.
I do it! I have naturaly oily hair. i cant even condition my roots. So i always spray my perfume on my brush and what not and it makes me smell wonderfull for hours~
Perfume has alcohol in it which will dry out your hair. You can do it buy do it sparingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment