Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where do I spray a perfume that I got for Christmas?

I got abercrombie spirit perfume for christmas, and its a little strong.





But I swept quite a lot so I want to smell good. where do I spray it besides my wrists?





Like on my neck? Or should I spray it on my clothes?





Thanks.Where do I spray a perfume that I got for Christmas?
Hi,





Spray it on hands, clothes (if you sweat a lot or your deodrant isn't strong, spray it on areas that sweat). You also would want to spray on areas that comes in contact with other people. For example, if you hug your friends when meeting them spray a little on your shoulders and neck area etc. make sure its not strong enough to stain clothes.


I hope that helpedWhere do I spray a perfume that I got for Christmas?
Experts recommend spraying it where your pulse is...eg your wrist and neck....





I like to spray a bit in my hair so when when you swish it you smell it!! Also spray some in the air and walk into it...





xoxoxo
Anywhere on your body, but just go easy with it. It can be pretty strong.
wrist neck and clothes...i mean thats what i do...but i do it in small amounts bc then the smell gets a lil annoying
You can spray it on the front or back of your neck, or behind your ears. Don't spray it on your clothes, you don't want a grease mark.
Not on the clothes, maybe a dab on the neck and behind the ear.
if its strong, then just spray it on your neck.





I got chanel no.5 for christmas, and it is a little strong.





So, spray once on your neck, but then use your wrists and spread it between both wrists and over your body. It might not seem like your ';spreading'; it, but you are.





And... check to see if your perfume is ';eau de toilette';, or ';eau de parfume';. Eau de parfume is stronger than any eau de toilette. Check to see if they have a eau de toilette, and exchange it.





I made sure to tell my boyfriend to get me eau de toilette, since i know that chanel no.5 is a little strong.





Good Luck!
You should spray a little behind the ears neck and the wrist never on clothes
i usually put it on my clothes, neck, wrists, and on my shoulders cause my BF likes to xoxo with me.....
Some guy I saw on TV said that for both men and women, the best way to wear cologne that is a little strong is to spray it into the air and then walk into the little cloud of particles. That it will cling a little to your clothes and skin evenly, but won't be so strong as to upset anybody's nose.
It is really strong. Don't put it on your clothes because once I hugged someone and it was SOO strong. Wrists, neck, %26amp; behind the ears are the best places. If you wear shorts in the summer, put some on your legs too!





=]


Sashay [[Loves Joe Jonas]]
No don't spray it on your clothes. Sometimes when perfume is too strong, it can leave a stain on your clothes. In a magazine, I read that you can put perfume on your neck, your wrists, behind your ears, and at the back of the knee? I've never done the last 2, but thats personal. Good luck.
spray it on one wrist then rub them together


and just a little on the neck. thats it








DONT spray your clothes. not a good idea. trust me
neck.
spray it where you sweat the most
I spray it on my clothes because I have sensetive skin and if I spray it on me i will break out sometimes. But the pulse points of your wrists and behind the ears is a good one.
well really i would spray it on my neck. because who the heck is gonna notice your perfume on your wrists?! i never really understood that. and you probably don't want to spray it on your clothes cuz then it's gonna be way too strong. so the neck is perfect!
spray it in the air, and walk threw it our spray it directly into your hair.
Wrists, Neck, And your legs is what I do :)
behind both ears
spray it onto your hairbrush before you brush your hair


and a little behind your ears


dont like shower in it too

No comments:

Post a Comment