Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where are you supposed to spray perfume?

im a teen girl, and im kinda new to using perfume. where are you supposed to pray it? wrist, neck, where? and how much do you spray? thanks!Where are you supposed to spray perfume?
Your wrists and neck. Also a little bit on the chest and some people spray it on hair - works quite well. Remember only not too put too much.Where are you supposed to spray perfume?
okay well perfume


you may spray anywhere


i usually spray a few times around my body


and then one squirt on my wrist and i rub them together and rub the wrists around the neck,to get the perfume there.


It all depends on how much of it you wanna smell like.


sometimes i put a bit of it in my palms and run it through my hair.
Not too much , you'll smell like a tart! Just little %26amp; fairly often, get one for home and maybe a smaller one of same brand for your purse... don't go mixing 2 or 3 different ones.





TEST it somewhere if your new to that branch before you splat it everywhere.





Don't spray it where your b/f will kiss you ... but close (they don't wanna mouthful) so maybe more shoulder blades %26gt; neck rather than side.





Don't spray it on your vagina or under your arms ... bad mistake. There's other stuff for that





Wrists are good. You need a body spray too, same or similar type for generally spraying.





Again whatever you do... don't go OTT
U can spray it anywhere but I spray it on my wrists and on my neck. I use 2 sprays for each wrist and 2 for my neck. So its 6 sprays total. But I see guys spray their cologne in random places on their clothes and they still smell good so U can do it either way.
on your pulse


so wrists and neck





the warmth from the blood makes the smell come off better


for somereason





and how ever much you want


i spray once onto one writst and then rub my two wrists together


and then once on each side of my neck
A squirt on the wrist and rube them together, or on the neck but if you want the full effect spray it in front of you and then walk through it.
well i've seen people put it on their wrist and the side part of their neck but I just spray it and run through it and make sure my hair gets some too.
Spray some on your lower-neck.





Sometimes I spritz some in my hair.





Don't use too much, you'll smell ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment