Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the perfume that they spray in Abercrombie Kids?

i really want it but i dont know what the perfume name is.


perfume 15?What is the perfume that they spray in Abercrombie Kids?
ughhh! they dont fricking sell the spray!


it makes me sooo mad because the smell is to DIE for


if they sold it they would make like millions for it!


me and my friends almost had the nerve to just steal it


cause a lot of times if you go like right after school


or early in the morning at unpopular times


they just leave it out sometimes, along with the size stickers


but we should like make a petition to have them sell it haha :)


i dont know why i get so worked up about it cause i have like my juicy and chanel no. 5 perfume


but something about ABERCROMBIE spray gets me going :DWhat is the perfume that they spray in Abercrombie Kids?
Didnt you tell me it was the spirit perfume?
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment