Monday, December 28, 2009

What perfume does Hollister spray on their clothes?

Hello. I was wearing my Hollister clothes I just bought and I noticed it smelt like perfume. Which do they use on their clothes? 1) SOCAL 2) RYDER 3) MALAIA?


Let me know. THANKS!What perfume does Hollister spray on their clothes?
My sister works there. she says they spray malaia on them, which i like the best!What perfume does Hollister spray on their clothes?
i asked them n they said it was the SOCAL colonge so i bought it even tho im a girl n it smells nothing like it...I LOVE malaia
I thought it was the Malaia!
they spray all different kinds


and all 3 of those smell great[=
it depends what thing u chose
I don't think that there is suppose to have perfume on their clothes! I never heard of all these perfume before! So I can't tell you!
wHo KnOWs LoL
there own special smell


that they dont selllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment