Monday, December 28, 2009

Where do you spray your perfume, and how many sprays?

Where do you spray your perfume and how many sprays do you spray?Where do you spray your perfume, and how many sprays?
I use to work on a perfume counter at debenhams and this is what i was taught:





When you get out of the bath or shower and have dried off apply perfume to the wrists, neck, backs of your kness and to the inside bit of your elbow, and if you have matching body lotion apply that over the top as it helps to seal in the scent and make it last for longer!! Normally body lotion also does the same trick!Where do you spray your perfume, and how many sprays?
On my pulse points, wrists, neck left side is best, back of the knees and at the ankles so fragrance travels upwards.The blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and thus more fragrance.
i spray one on my left wrist then rub my right wrist onto my left wrist then spray my neck
1 time on each wrist and neck. But it is truly up to you!
once on my neck and once on each wrist


if im wearinf shorts or a skirt, behind each knee
i use mine more like body spray.. like... on my torso. 2 sprays.

No comments:

Post a Comment