Monday, December 28, 2009

What cologne/perfume does Abercrombie & Fitch spray in there store and on their clothes?

Does anyone know what A%26amp;F sprays in their store and on their clothes? They have so many types of cologne and perfume I can't figure out which one it is.What cologne/perfume does Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch spray in there store and on their clothes?
They spray a perfume called Fierce


http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/st鈥?/a>


It smells pretty nicee.


:]What cologne/perfume does Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch spray in there store and on their clothes?
Probably one of the ones they sell. It's lik advertising with out you knowing
I don't know, but I think it smells terrible.
I'd check the website, just to make sure. Why?? I HATE that about the store, and every time I go in there, I get an instant headache.
Their own line of perfume.


I think they go a little overboard


with spraying...
I don't know but it is haunting. It is like a finger that comes out and beckons you into the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment