Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where are the main places to spray perfume?

I know you should spray the neck and wrists. Are there any more places?





ThanksWhere are the main places to spray perfume?
The main places to spray perfume is your pulse points. The pulse points includes: the inside of your wrist, the crook of your elbows, the back of your neck, behind your knees, and the inside of your ankles. Spray one spray for each pulse point.





*Hope this helps!*Where are the main places to spray perfume?
You are welcome. =) Report Abuse

The main idea is to spray the perfume where blood is mainly going through - where it's hottest, so the vapours of the perfume spread further. One good place is behind your ears a little (but some on your fingers and put it there), on your chest, wrists. That's really it for upper body. Maybe on your temples, don't spray there though you'll get it in your eyeslol.


I also like to put a spray in my hair. Where your head gets hit, it makes the perfume really smell-able lol people always compliment me for how good i smell :) i wear escada and poison hypnotic x
Sure there are many more places:





For girls:





Neck


Wrist


Armpits


Under shirt


A little bit on your hair








For boys:





Neck


Wrists


Armpits


Under shirt


On the ';private'; area (not on naked skin, on the pants, if you are wearing thick pants, then don't do this, because it will leave a mark, and you know what everybody thinks then....)


A little bit on your hair








Hope this helped!





-Nicole-
When I'm going out I spray it on the backs of my knees, my elbows, wrists, and the I slip my hair over and spray it on the back of my hair. That way when I'm dancing, or moving flipping my hair around I can smell it :) And so can others.
You can try inner thighs ;)


Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Fragrance rises, so put it behind your knees and it will rise as well as be more noticable when the heat from your body interacts with the scent.
Any pulse points - for example, neck under the jaw, behind ears, wrists, crease of elbows, behind the knees.
Anywhere where there is a crease in your body, it can then be released when you move :)
This is where I spray


-neck


-wrists


-top of head


-butt (lol)


- and knees
-Behind your ears





-cleavage area





-shoulders





Hope this helps!
neck arms shoulders breast belly hips get my drift
my friend says she puts it behind her eyes, maybe down your shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment