Monday, December 28, 2009

What perfume do they spray in the store abercrombie kids?

and the clothes? they smell SO good! abercrombie KIDS not abercrombie and fitch.What perfume do they spray in the store abercrombie kids?
the perfume that they spray on all of their clothes is always the one that they are selling. so check around the check-out counter b 4 u pay, and it should b there.


hope that helped.What perfume do they spray in the store abercrombie kids?
http://www.abercrombiekids.com/webapp/wc鈥?/a>


This is what they use in abercrombie kids! I LOOVVEE the smell to. I ordered some of the perfume like a couple weeks ago and I love it! : )
don't know why don' you ask someone who works there
I dunno but w/e it is....it makes me sneeze. It smells terrible....

No comments:

Post a Comment