Saturday, December 19, 2009

Which one is the best perfume/spray I can buy in London for my girl friend/fianc茅e?

She is 20 and loves perfumes. I don鈥檛 wana ask her what to buy her. I don鈥檛 have a clue about perfumes cause I am allergic to all kinds of perfumes.Which one is the best perfume/spray I can buy in London for my girl friend/fianc茅e?
La coste - The pink one or the orange one. There both really subtle and smell delicious. When I wear it people always comment on it and ask me what it is and where I got it from. It is also on special offer at the moment in superdrug, so you can buy her something else as well!!!!!!Which one is the best perfume/spray I can buy in London for my girl friend/fianc茅e?
My favorite perfumes are Lolita Lampicka, Hanae Morie ( Eau Toilette) and Prada ( Pink box) I am 19 years old and If my boyfriend would buy me any of these I would love him forever!
Jean-Paul Gautier Classique. I love this perfume and always get good comments when I wear this.
the armani code by georgio armarni or lacoste inspiration
definitely clinique - happy. it comes in an orange box and is the most amazing smell! if she likes her perfumes she will love it!
Get Euphoria by Calvin Klein, it is the best stuff ever! I get compliments on it all the time!
i think gucci rush 2 is nice
Eau du poo poo from the tommy turdlinger range
perfume then! personall DNKY!ask an asistant to help u find 1 ur NOT alergic to
swiss army (for her), but dont be surprised if loads of men will walk after her!
Definitely Calivin Klein Euphoria :)
Personally I prefer DKNY.





However if you want to score brownie points, visit the website %26lt;www.createyourownfragrance.co.uk%26gt; - you can purchase a voucher for her to create her very own ';signature fragrance'; - very cool - I created one for myself and it's great.
armani - city glam..


I LOVE IT!
  • nba players
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment